My First Tooth My First Tooth

i'm not entirely sure what was goin on in this cartoon.... but it was weird. Audio quality could be better, animation was smooth but voice acting lacked a little bit.

Piles Piles

as usual, you animations do not cease to disturb me.

koit responds:

Then my goal in life is achieved :)

HEY ASH HEY ASH

it was good, the execution could have been better along with the art work. i think if you put a little more work into it, it could be amazing.

The Crawler The Crawler

The story line was great, the animation was amazing, the only flaw that i would point out if the audio quality. besides that, its a perfect 5.

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

jesus christ.... that was a perfect representation of mario and luigi super star saga... but my first thought was "a little excessive...?"
anyways, great flash, i literally laughed out loud, and that is saying something
because i rarely do that.

TerminalMontage responds:

Luigi's Mansion Co-Op Luigi's Mansion Co-Op

Amazing, i've watched it like at least 8 times over, it made me laugh because i can relate highly to this. haha, great work, especially on your first animation. the only thing i might improve on is the artwork. i loved it nevertheless.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

well.... i... uuh... i probably said "what" at least 6 times during the course of the film, and then began to cry to myself. good job.

Egorapture Egorapture

sooo i uhh... i noticed you ripped off egoraptor. try getting ur own style ya fuxin no0b, LoL TROLL'D HARD EPIC WIN 1337

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

lol

all i have to say is.... niceeeeeee.....

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

fukkin lawl'd

good job, that was hella funny xD